The holidays are going to be here before you know it and companies are already starting to put out gift sets. Nobody wants to run into the problem of waiting until the last minute or not having enough money for everyone on your list. I wanted to make this post to give you all some tips as to why you should start your shopping sooner rather then later.
- Avoid long lines– We all know that come the holiday season everywhere we go there are long lines. If you do your shopping now you avoid the those long lines.
- First Pick– By the time you go out to shop you risk getting the last pick. Nobody wants to be scrambling trying to find the item they went out for. Going now you eliminate all of that frustration.
- More money for fun activities– If you do your shopping now you are able to save more come the actual holidays. You’ll be able to do fun things and not have to worry about not having enough money.
- Make a list- Instead of trying to remember what you want to get everyone, make a list in your phone. That way it’s saved and as you buy for each person you can either delete it or check it off your list.
- Price limit– Don’t go overboard if you don’t have the means to. If you have a lot of people to buy for this holiday then put a price limit on each person. You could put $25 away each paycheck and set it aside. Maybe put them in envelopes with the person name written on it. Then when it comes time to shop you already have the money set aside. If you have more money to spend than set aside more money per person.
Of course these are just suggestions and you are free to do whatever works for you!
I hope you enjoyed this post and until next time xoxo