Hey everyone today I’m back with another Oribe product for you! If you haven’t noticed by now I live for Oribe products because they are the best. If any of you haven’t checked out their products yet they have everything from hair care, makeup, and body care. I always say this but they are pricey but totally worth every penny. Today I’m bringing you the Featherbalm Weightless Styler which is a new product for Oribe and costs $42 for 3.4 fl.oz.
What it is:
Style, shine and weightless control. Specially developed for finer hair textures, this ultra-light balm smoothes and hydrates while imparting a hint of hold to blowouts, air-dried textures and finished styles that need a little polish.
• Specially formulated for fine to medium hair textures
• Adds a touch of styling hold and hydration without weighing hair down
• Restores elasticity to dry, damaged hair
• Strengthens strands to prevent breakage
• Detangles, smoothes and adds shine to strands
• Can be used as a blowout lotion, light texturizer or finisher
• Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride
• Color and keratin treatment safe
• UV protection for hair
• Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.
My mom’s hairstylist used this product on her hair last week and my mom decided to buy it because it’s truly amazing. Her hair stayed smooth and shiney for 5 days without washing it so obviously I had to try it out for myself. You can use this product on damp hair before styling or throughout the day on dry hair to maintain frizz and keep the hairs smooth. I’ve tried it both ways and I love it! Last night I used it on my damp hair and then blow dried it before curling it and I noticed SUCH a difference just during the blow drying process. Today my hair is super smooth and healthy looking! If you have fine- medium hair I 100% recommend this product as I do with every Oribe product I review. My overall thoughts are that this is a must have in your haircare collection!
I hope you enjoyed this post and until next time xoxo