Who doesn’t love to lay out in the sun and get tan? Being tan is such a good feeling, and it’s an even better feeling when you have the right color foundation to go with your tan skin. I always make sure I have a darker shade in my collection for the summer for when my face gets tanner. The face is probably the hardest to tan first but after a few days out in the sun you bet you’re face will be a different color. I love bronzey, glowy skin for the summer, so I’m here to share with you the products I use to achieve that look.
Products I use:
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish– Medium Deep
BECCA Highlighter- Champagne pop
ABH Contour Kit– Havana
How I apply:
- With a foundation brush I apply the product all over my face. Then with a damp beauty blender I apply a smaller amount to the sponge when blending to make sure I have full coverage and that everything is blended smoothly.
- I set my face with the mineralize skinfinish for an all over bronzy look.
- Then with the bronzer Havana from the ABH contour kit I contour my cheekbones and forehead lightly just for some added dimension.
- Once I conceal and set my under eyes I then go in with Champange Pop and highlight the tops of my cheekbones.
- Of course I set my face with the Urban Decay Oil Control setting spray to insure my face doesn’t get oily throughout the day.
I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what products you’re loving for the summer!
Until next time xoxo