So today I bring you the second part of the Arbonne makeup that I tested. These are the facial products that I got to try out!
Makeup Primer: $42
Every artist needs to prep their canvas. This luxurious makeup primer glides on to visually diminish the appearance of fine lines and pores, creating a smooth surface.
Oil-Absorbing Day Lotion: $43
See shine go. This lightweight moisturizer helps absorb oil and provides sun protection, leaving skin with a fresh, matte appearance.
- Lightweight, dual-purpose hydrating lotion absorbs oil to control shine and gives skin a matte appearance.
- Matte fresh complex softens, cools, and conditions oily/combination skin.
- Offers SPF 20 UVA/UVB sun protection, which if used with other sun protection measures, reduces the risk of skin cancer and early aging, as well as helps prevent sunburn.
Purifying Cleanser + Toner: $30
Doing double duty, our two-in-one lightweight formula cleanses and tones, visibly reducing oiliness for refreshed-looking skin.
Lip Treatment: $38
For lips that speak the language of youth. The targeted formula features our proprietary ingredient Phytinol™, which helps soften the appearance of fine lines on the lips and contours, and supports the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Lips feel replenished, hydrated and moisturized. Also enhances the appearance of lip volume and multitasks as a primer for lipstick or gloss.
Mattifying Powder: $28
Going to the matte for you. This oil-absorbing powder helps minimize shine while concealing skin redness for a perfect matte finish. takes away unwanted shine, while reducing the appearance of redness for a perfect, matte finish. Dusts on lightly over or under moisturizer or makeup.
- Translucent powder absorbs oil when used over or under moisturizer or makeup.
- Formulated with a green pigment and naturally derived minerals to reduce the appearance of redness and deliver a more even, matte finish.
- Works on a variety of skin tones to diminish shine while helping makeup last longer.
- Matte fresh complex softens, cools, and conditions oily/ combination skin.
- Allergy- and dermatologist tested.
- Formulated without gluten.
Arbonne has a good selection of foundations and CC creams as well. Along with bronzer, concealers and pressed powders!
Multitasking liquid foundation with skin-firming properties helps lift the appearance of facial contours, smooth and even skin tone, while providing sun protection.
- Creates a naturally radiant complexion with moderate to full coverage.
- Satin-like formula glides on and blends easily.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with skin hydration.
- Broad spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen protects against UVA/UVB rays.
CC Cream: $40
Skincare meets cosmetics to create a beautiful, healthier-looking complexion. Lightweight coverage builds to conceal blemishes and dark spots, and minimize the appearance of pores while botanicals soothe and hydrate. Our formula primes, mattifies and brightens, for more even-looking skin tone. Beauty and smarts — our CC Cream has it covered.
Create some solar flair. Our silky-light powder creates the look of glowing cheeks and brow bones. Brushes on evenly for a flawless-looking finish.
I hope you all enjoyed this post and will check out their products, especially those who are looking for vegan makeup!
Until next time xoxo