If any of you haven’t heard of Oribe its an award winning professional haircare brand. I know in the salon I go too this is the main product they use/sell to customers. I’m obsessed with Oribe for a couple reasons. One being their stuff smells AHHMAZING, and luckily they came out with a perfume because this stuff is worth spraying all over. Two these products actually work, and three..well the packaging is everything. I wanted to share with you all my favorite products by them because they are 100% post worthy.
Hair & Body Oil– $72
- Envelopes hair and skin in a veil of fragrance
- Locks in moisture to hydrate, smooth and soften
- Absorbs quickly
Lightly mist onto damp or dry skin and hair. Absorbs instantly into scented softness. You can get dressed right away—if you must…
Shake. Spray. Pump. Finishes and holds styles. Add heat for extra volume.
- A revolutionary (invisible) dry spray for incredible volume
- For sultry texture and sexy lift
- A brilliant alternative to dry shampoo
- Absorbs oil at the roots without powdery residue
- Luxurious lightweight oil
- Helps prevent damage and protect
hair without weighing hair down
- Adds high shine and silkiness while detangling and reducing frizz
- Provides thermal protection and reduces dry time
- Penetrates the hair shaft to help restore, strengthen and condition even the most damaged locks
- Formulated without sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.
- Cream gel
- Medium-to-firm hold
- Shapes and slicks styles
- Adds body, control and humidity resistance
- Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.
Most of these products come in different sizes, I linked to the ones that I have incase anyone wants that certain size. I highly recommend you try out Oribe it’s the only brand I use for styling my hair. The hair & body oil is to die for. My mom had purchased it yesterday and I couldn’t wait to try it. It’s a thicker spray that you can put all over your skin & hair and the smell is so nice. They have the best smelling products, reasonably priced for the quality, and just an overall great brand.
Until next time xoxo