It doesn’t matter how well you do your makeup or what type of skin you have. If you don’t take care of it nothing will look good on top of it. Skincare is very important, especially on the face. I wanted to share with you the skincare products I use everyday, so lets just jump right in.
- First one is EOS’ shaving cream in Vanilla Bliss. I have never used a shaving cream this amazing, it’s so moisturizing that even after your shower your skin is still smooth. Best part is you can use this wet or dry! Now I know I’m not the only one who shaves my legs dry on days I’m feeling lazy. But anyway it brightens and evens skin tones, & leaves skin soft and smooth.
- Next is Dove’s cream oil body lotion, this is another great moisturizer. It combines two powerful moisturizers – skin nourishing oil, and rich hydrating cream. This lotion will be amazing in the winter for those of you with extra dry skin.
- Then we have the Aveeno clear complexion foaming cleanser, this is my face wash that I use every night, it’s also what I use to remove my makeup. It helps treat and prevent blemishes and breakouts without over drying.
- As mentioned in a previous post I’ve been using the Garnier blackhead eliminating scrub, which is a great scrub for all over the face for when you’re feeling like your face just needs a good cleanse.
- Lastly is my favorite, I was given these samples of Cetaphil oil control moisturizers and ever since I started using them I have seen such a difference. It’s meant to control oily and acne prone skin, and let me just say it has definitely worked for me. I have yet to go out and buy a larger bottle but it’s certainly on my list. I apply this everyday right before I apply my foundation.
I definitely recommend all of these products because I love them all and I wouldn’t be telling you this if I didn’t know and trust these products. Taking care of your skin is super important and with all the makeup us girls apply it’s crucial to stay on top of your skincare routine whatever that may be. I hope you enjoyed this post and found some new products to try, until next time xoxo.