I’ve been meaning to make this post for a while now but I haven’t gotten around to it, so today is the day. I want to share with you some of my favorite things this fall, so lets just jump right in.
- Flannel..obviously because it’s a staple for fall/winter. I love getting my flannels from Garage I think they have the best and most comfortable ones.
- As always my Morphe palette with Jaclyn Hill. I know I always talk about this palette but the colors are so fall that I had to add this in.
- My favorite lip combo this fall is Kat Von D’s Lolita everlasting liquid lipstick with MAC lip liner in Staunchly Stylish.
- As for hair I’ve mentioned in my previous post the Oribe Sculpting cream. Leaves your hair looking like you’ve just left the salon.
- My recent purchase, the Anastasia Beverly Hills lip primer..works wonders!
- I wanted to mention my favorite online store which is FashionNova. Their clothes are not only cute, but very affordable. Also the quality is very good! www.fashionnova.com
- As for my favorite fall TV show its Quantico. If any of you haven’t heard of it definitely go check it out.
- Since the cold weather is fast approaching my skin does get dry. On top of that I wash my hands a lot which doesn’t help. So my favorite and only hand lotion that works is Helping Hands by Lush. This lotion is thick and really moisturizing.
- Lastly is the Maybelline Superstay Better Skin foundation. Ever since I started using it my skin has become a lot clearer and the coverage is very good.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Xoxo