I was going to make this post about my empties but I’m not quite there yet, so I decided to make this post about my most used makeup products instead. When it comes to your face its a much bigger area to cover therefore my face products are the first to go. Down below is the list of products and how much they cost for those of you interested!
- MAC Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash mascara $22. I always use two different mascaras when doing my makeup but this one is a must because of the two in one that either offers defined or voluminous lashes.
- Brow Primer smoothing basecoat by Anastasia Beverly Hills $21. I’ve wrote about this product in a previous post but I can’t get enough of this product. It serves two purposes, one is to smooth down your brows so they stay in place, and two it could be used on your lips to fill in the cracks before applying lipstick. Best $21 I’ve ever spent.
- MAC Studio Sculpt foundation $33. I’ve been using this foundation for the longest time. It gives perfect coverage and it doesn’t leave your face looking cakey at all. I don’t usually venture out and try new foundations because I like to stick to what I know looks good on my skin.
- MAC Painterly Pro longwear paint pot $22. This product is blendable cream shadow that can be worn alone or with other products. What I do is use this as a base for my eyes before applying eye shadow. It stays on all day and my shadow doesn’t budge at all.
- Lastly is MAC Medium Deep Mineralize skin finish $32. I used to use bronzer but I felt like it left a weird color on my face and it wasn’t natural looking enough so I switched to using a skin finish instead which acts as a bronzer that I apply all over my face.
Hope you enjoyed this post, until next time xoxo!