Since I love watching “What’s in my bag” videos on YouTube I figured why not make a blog post about it. Let’s be real every girl is curious as to what another girl carries in her purse. So today I’m going to do just that. My bag is from Tano, it is a knock off of the Balenciaga classic metallic edge city bag which is over $2000. Since I don’t have the money for a bag like that this Tano one works just as well and it’s a hell of a lot cheaper (plus it looks identical).
- I always carry a makeup bag because you never know when you will need to touch up. I mostly have lip products in there, but I also have bronzer just in case, concealer, eyeliner, compact mirror, pill case, and a mini brush.
- My sunglasses I always have to have on me, I got this really cute Juicy Couture sunglass case for easter and my glasses fit perfectly. I don’t own designer sunglasses because I usually end up breaking or losing the glasses I own so I stick to the boardwalk kind.
- My wallet is of course Michael Kors, just like every other girl out there. It really is the perfect size wallet though.
- Always have my keys obviously, and a hair clip for when I want my hair out of my face
- Lastly is my toiletries, stuff I always need with me like my bombshell body mist, tweezers, tissues, my mini Venus razor, hand sanitizer, and a pick for my teeth (don’t want to be walking around with food in my teeth).
- I also always have a water in my purse, have to stay hydrated through out the day. Plus you never know where your gonna go and it saves you from having to spend money on a drink.
I don’t carry a lot of stuff with me, just the things I always need. What really helps is having everything in separate bags that way when I want to switch my purse there’s not a whole lot of things I have to empty out. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this post, it was fun for me. So whoever is reading this I tag you to do a what’s in my purse post!