Hello everyone, today I’m going to share with you some beauty products that you too should own. I’ve mentioned some of these products before in older posts but I wanted to make a new one with all of the products together.
- The first one is the EOS shaving cream in Pomegranate Raspberry. Now this is hands down the best shaving cream I have ever used. It pumps out like a lotion and it leaves your legs feeling super soft and smelling good!
- Next is the holly grail of makeup products…The Beauty Blender. I can’t say enough good things about this product, it blends out everything so evenly and if you don’t already own one than I’m telling you too go get one because you won’t regret it.
- If anyone washes there hands as much as I do than you know how dry your hands can become. I’ve tried so many hand lotions that just didn’t do the trick. Until I stopped into Lush and found the Helping Hands lotion. It’s meant for hands that spend too much time in sinks. It’s a thicker consistency and the smell kind of reminds me of clay but it really gets the job done and I never have to worry about dry hands anymore!
- Shaving is very important for us girls because let’s be honest who wants to be walking around with hair in all sorts of places..not me. So carrying around the Venus mini razor with a portable case saves me more times than not. If I’m out and I notice I missed a spot on my legs or my arm pits I just take out my mini razor and everything is good to go. You just stick it right in your purse and you will never have to worry again about unwanted hair while your out.
- I’ve mentioned in a recent post about the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Fix wax and there’s a reason I’m mentioning it again. It is amazingggg, and what I love is that is has more uses than just one. Of course I use it for my brows to keep them in place all day but I also use it for my lips to fill in all the cracks so I have a smooth surface before applying my lipstick.
- Than we have the Age Rewind concealer by Maybelline. I am obsessed with this concealer because it is so creamy and it covers up everything so well!
- Last we have the microdelivery face peel. This is a must have product especially when your face isn’t feeling it’s absolute best. I use this peel about twice a month only when I feel my face really needs it. It leaves your face feeling really smooth again which is great because when your applying makeup you want a smooth surface as well. And this peel will certainly make your face feeling and looking healthy again in just minutes!
Those are some of my favorite products that do work wonders! I hope you enjoyed this post and if any of you try out some of these products let me know what you think! xoxo