Ever feel like no matter what hair products you use nothing seems to do the job? Well coming from a girl who has a ton of hair products, I’ve tried almost everything..(well not EVERYTHING but close enough). I have naturally curly hair and even though I almost never wear it that way, I still get frizzies and my hair looks flat at the top after a few days. I was introduced to these amazing products at my hair salon, keep in mind these products are not the cheapest of the options but I promise you they do work. The Gold Lust Oil is $37 for a travel size and $49 for the full size. Maximista Thickening spray is $32, and the Dry Texturizing Spray is $22 for the purse size and $42 for the full size. You can find these amazing products on the Oribe website or on Amazon.
Gold Lust- Nourishing hair oil: This luxuriously light oil absorbs instantly to restore hair to its prime. It’s great for dry, damaged, or color treated hair.
- Helps prevent damage and protect hair without weighing hair down
- Adds high shine and silkiness while detangling and reducing frizz
- Provides thermal protection and reduces dry time
- Penetrates the hair shaft to help restore, strengthen and condition even the most damaged locks
- Formulated without sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.
How: Just apply throughout damp hair as a pre-shampoo or overnight treatment. Use on damp hair before blow drying for heat protection or apply to dry hair for extra luster, conditioning and frizz control. Use on dry hair before going in the sun for protection.
Maximista Thickening Spray: Bigger is better. This thermal-protective body-builder helps you expand to your absolute fullest with enduring lift and hold.This spray is for all hair types, specifically those in search of volume.
- Builds exaggerated volume and thickness
- Nourishes and conditions while providing thermal protection
- lasting lift and medium hold
- Formulated without parabens or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair.
How: Spray on damp hair, section by section, from roots to ends and blow dry to the highest volume
Dry Texturizing Spray: Bigger, better, full-on glamorous hair. This invisible dry hair spray builds incredible volume and sexy texture. Patented polymers absorb oil at the roots, leaving you with just-styled hair for days (and nights). This product is for all hair types, especially the ones who need a boost.
- Won best hair spray editors choice and readers pick for 2014
- A brilliant alternative to dry shampoo
- Absorbs oil at the roots without powdery residue
How: Shake. Spray. Pump. Finishes and holds styles. Add heat for extra volume.
As you can see my hair is very shiny and looks like I had just washed it. I use the Gold Lust Oil when my hair is dull and frizzy, It puts the oil I need back in my hair to give it that healthy look again. It always gets rid of all the fly always you might have for a sleek look. The Dry Texturizing Spray I only use if I absolutely need too, because I try to avoid putting product on my scalp. I usually wash my hair two-three times a week, so I usually don’t have to use any products unless my hair is looking really flat during the day before I go to wash it that night. That is when I will use this product and it automatically gives me the volume I need. You can see the difference even before you shake your hair. The Maximista Spray is great for when you are blow drying your hair after the shower, for when it drys your hair feels so much thicker and healthy. I recommend these products because I have used them for quite some time and I back them up 100%. So they are definitely worth the money for Voluminous, Thick, Super shiny hair!